playlist

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Youth day 4/7/2010

Today is Youth day,im glad that there is such a date specially for youths to enjoy on this special day...,today's sermon was great it really impacts me on why im worthy of God..it reaffirmed me of my place in heaven,Christ came for me and my purpose is now to be him because he has become me on Earth that is to suffer for my sins,but he is so willing to be me on Earth so that i could be him on heaven and in God's eyes, im now offically is Christ inside of me, i will live to serve this great god by living the live of how Jesus lives by loving how Jesus loves...and it was all about God's grace that i would be free just as how Peter could answer Jesus that he loves him because it was grace that could take away his denial of Christ during the persecution of Christ with the leaders...today's game of basketball was fun...totally enjoyed laughing all away on people like Johan, Donne,Ben Lim and etc....thank God for this people in our church or we would be like a square....

P.S.:Grace of God=100% cleanse of sins and 100% renewal of identity