playlist

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13/7

Today, after school i had a competition. I prayed to God,that it might go the way i want...but I did not say let his will be done..so i went on with the match,the 1st match was great we won the first match and when we win, we will of course feel great and also forget about God,but during the 2nd and 3rd match,we lost terribly.I was over at the side because of being subbed out of the match....and the whole game stipulation didn't go the way i want it to...then i found out something....before Jesus was captured,he told God to take the cup away from him,so that he will not die on the cross.But he added that it was not his will,but the Will of God....This was my mistake....it should be God's will not my will...maybe he wants me to experience something during the match.....but every time we should do our plans and leave it to Him, let God change your plan, its okay for He knows whats the best for us.He wouldn't want us to suffer but to learn more about Him during something important .
Praise God for who he is and Praise God for giving the best to us